AIDS In this disease, the body’s immune system gradually weakens. Hence it is called Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
Low immunity weakens the patient physically and mentally. Such a person cannot tolerate common ailments like fever, cold, cough.
AIDS is a highly contagious infectious disease spread by HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
How AIDS is spread:
- AIDS is caused by infection with the HIV virus.
- Having sex with an HIV-infected person can lead to AIDS or the AIDS virus but no clear symptoms yet.
- AIDS is also caused by unprotected sex, homosexuality and prostitution.
- HIV infected needles spread AIDS through injection,
- AIDS is transmitted from an infected mother to her unborn child.
- AIDS is spread by exposure to blood, semen, urine, saliva and saliva.
Symptoms of AIDS:
- Get tired
- Gradual weight loss,
- Body cramps,
- Excessive night sweats,
- Prolonged diarrhea,
- Muscles become weak,
- Symptoms may include loss of appetite.
- Since there is no definitive cure for AIDS, it is best to prevent it.
- It is important to stay away from unprotected sex, prostitution and homosexuality.
- Contaminated needles, injections must be disposed of properly. Care should be taken while taking the injection in each patient.
- Before taking blood, make sure they are not infected with HIV.
- Do not use drugs.