Even if you don’t tell children about sex education, they get information about sex from their friends, magazines and the internet, but why is sex education important?
- Sex education can give them all the information about your body.
- He can talk comfortably with both the boy and the girl.
- They can understand and stop things like sexual abuse and rape that happen to them or others.
- Be prepared to learn about the physical, emotional, mental, and sexual changes that occur in adolescence.
- Beware of diseases caused by STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
- Going forward one can live a happy married life as well as qualify as a responsible citizen.