It is very important to give sex education to children, but if sex education is given in schools in India, the following things need to be considered.
- Sex education should be given to those who have complete and proper knowledge about the subject and also answer the children’s question with proper scientific reason.
- Children should be given sex education before coming of age.
- Special attention should be paid to language as well as your words when giving sex education to children.
- Sex education about sex should be given considering scientific and social parameters without considering religious or cultural issues.
- The boys and girls should sit together and give information so that they do not feel embarrassed to go ahead and talk to each other.
- Use sketches, charts, slides, diagrams etc. when giving sex education.
- If children are embarrassed to speak, ask them to write in a notebook and ask questions.
- Sex education should always be given in groups, not alone.
You must log in to post a comment.